Mountain River Handicraft Incense Holder
- Our splendid, Mountain River Incense Waterfall Holder, has been carefully handcrafted of beautiful, glazed ceramic.
- When the incense cone is lit, the trail of smoke mimics a waterfall flowing down a mountainside.
- This lovely, ceramic incense burner is ideal for burning your favorite incenses while providing a relaxing and decorative touch to any space.
- It's also a great gift for all meditation and yoga lovers.
- These scented incense cones are specially made to work with Ceramic Back-Flow Incense Burners.
- Bullet shaped and produced with a small hole in the base, and a hollow interior, these cones will produce the beautiful smoke 'waterfall' type effect when burned in our Mountain River Incense Waterfall Holder
- Dimensions: 4 inches x 8 inches (10.5 cm x 20 cm)
Did you know?
Incense burning for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition. Burning incense for meditation decreases stress, and it is believed that different types of incense – frankincense, sandalwood, and sage – have the power to cleanse negative energy, ease tension, and elevate your meditative state.
Lit an Incense Cone and place it in its place in the burner (top right). After the cone has been lit well, ash will form, which will push the smoke down towards the hole of the incense cone and through the small hole in the Incense Burner, creating the smoke trail that will be giving the waterfall effect.